My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just getting going on are projects again and we are going to redo the paint work on the hoods and fenders on both tractors this summer and I was wondering if there was any place to buy the decals that are on the tractors now. I have been surfing the net but have not had much luck..

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well here is the 1975 222 we got it was a off the wall barn find picked it up for $100 bucks does not look to be used much it all no damage to the deck no welding done anywhere on the tractor it all the engine still has the factory paint on the block. The only damage to it is the bracket that holds the starter generator needs to be replaced and the pin and stop strap is missing for the hood and there is a dent in the hood.

So the plan is to source these parts quick and get it cleaned up and running and use it to mow this year and redo the 1973 220 paint work this summer we over hauled it mechanically last summer.

Well time for some picks.

So if anyone has a hood pin and stop strap and the upper adjustment bracket for the starter please let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts