My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Case 195 that I bought because it had a loader on it. I used it for a project but it needs more work than I can deal with. Motor smokes, not sure if generator works or not, last time I used it it wouldn't go up hill. I did change the trans oil (20W50) but that didn't help. Some pictures are attached. The loader is not included, as I'm working to move it to one of my Ford LGT165 tractors (or find a Johnson loader that was made for the Ford).

I think this is really a parts tractor, but I've seen some pretty impressive restorations on this forum.

I live near Cary, IL 60013

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someone on the forum showed interest in the tractor but never showed up. It's still free. I started getting it ready to scrap so all the fluids are drained out. I took a pump off but it goes with the rest.

Near Cary, IL

·
Registered
60 Posts
Post it on the colt case ingersoll forum and I’m sure someone will gladly take it. I would if I was a little closer.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for that. Just so it's clear, as stated in the first post the loader is not part of the deal. The loader is not attached to the tractor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts