My Tractor Forum banner

case 1530 loader

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  sonny 
#1 ·
I just got a 1530 skidloader and was looking for what year it is. I need to re-do the lift and bucket cylinders and case has a bad habit of changing seal styles . My loader number is 9816259. This one is a 1530 and NOT the 1530-B series. ---they are different. Thanks

#3 ·
I have operators/parts/service manuals for it and just got repair manual for the Wisconsin VH4D motor. Now I need to find cylinder seals for it. When better weather comes I want to work on it.
Right now I still can't do anything much outside. Still don't have bladder control back and Monday started week 7 since surgery. Now they suggest I could be this way for the rest of my life, so who knows, I still need this loader running.
Thanks!

#4 ·
Finally got the cylinders rebuilt---not a bad job, just messy! --- ran it less than 10 hours and blew a head! was waiting on gaskets and now to get it back together. weather got nasty and I cant work outside much in it.

the split head. lucky I have a parts vh4d to get head off of.
I need this one runnin now to help clean up the yard after the big ice storm we had here last week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.