My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have one or ideas on getting a cheap cart for the LT1000?

It doesn't have a hitch per se (and I don't really want to get into buying one, putting one), but I would like to hooks something up to it to fill up with branches, or a few logs, etc...

Thanks!
Bryce

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
I've been watching the local (Boston) Craigslists, and have seen many over here for under $50. Many of the 'plastic' type and a couple of metal ones, in pretty good shape. Spied a respectible 'original' JD trailer last weekend.

Check you local www.Craiglist . And while out driving to work, keep an eye out on trash pick up day. More and more GOOD stuff has beenshowing up there lately.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Bryce,

I have a metal one, 8 years old, and it's beat to crap. The dump feature and removable back piece are great for dumping/spreading mulch though. My next one will be a plastic-type.

As for the hitch - if your machine still has the back panel attached (sometimes they're removed when people have constant tranny/belt issues, very unsafe) -then you have a pin receiver, and all the carts come with the sleeve pin, so you should be good-to-go!

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
14,747 Posts
Bryce, I have a plastic dump cart for sale. If you are interested PM me for info and pictures. I just don't use it anymore since I got the FEL. :)

Al

1 - 4 of 4 Posts