My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if only folks realized we are a Carlisle Dealer im willing to give folks discounts to where they will NOT get a better price anywhere else all they need to do is refer folks to me thats all i have to say on the Carlisle issue

calvin

·
dirtgeezer
1,441 Posts
how much for two 18x8.50x8 turf tires for my 1993 Craftsman 13 hp 42' cut mower shipped to zipcode 76442?
You can PM me, Thanks
I am not in a crisis mode make it easy on your self.
Do you take Paypal?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Thanks a lot, Calvin. I've been eying those Carlisle HD Field Trax to replace the tires on my GX335 for a little more traction when using the JB Jr. But they cost a small fortune at the dealer. I'll have to go price out the 24x12.00-12 size on your web site.

·
dirtgeezer
1,441 Posts
Hello any Lawnmower guy around tonight?
Hello!

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much for two 18x8.50x8 turf tires for my 1993 Craftsman 13 hp 42' cut mower shipped to zipcode 76442?
You can PM me, Thanks
I am not in a crisis mode make it easy on your self.
Do you take Paypal?
yea i take paypal

yes i can offer these as a pair since carlisles msrp is $70.69 each on them tires i have been able to lower the cost tremendously low compared to that price that they show to show as list our cost on a 18x850-8 is a turf saver 4 ply tire $ 53.36 each if you wanted to do paypal yes i can submit a invoice thru paypal those that want to go that route and yes

shipping will be $ 7.95

hope this helps out
calvin

the cost of tires may be going up soon due to the cost of crude oil cause it takes crude oil to make the tires so just letting everyone know ahead of time but till that takes place my prices will remain the same as they have been

so yes your cost is that $ 53.36 each price not the msrp price

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks a lot, Calvin. I've been eying those Carlisle HD Field Trax to replace the tires on my GX335 for a little more traction when using the JB Jr. But they cost a small fortune at the dealer. I'll have to go price out the 24x12.00-12 size on your web site.
i wonder if you are thinking of the AT101 chevron or the Turf Saver 24x12.00-12 tire well anyway i think you may be surprised of the price on both

im removing slowly the discount on the tire category one make at a time im re figuring the figures price structure a bit to where it is less confusing to understand and plus i may be doing a better thing yet by giving folks a better price on shipping by doing drop shipment from the factory i can save consumers alot on the freight

cause some tires are heavy in size and weight the larger you get the more they weigh so i weighed one one time to see if it was on on carlisles website and yes the weight is true

right now i have the weight figured like carlisle has so the freight is the exact figure as the carriers charge

but if i can get set up for drop shipping tires to where i do not see the tire at all i can offer a flat shipping rate and just add that flat shipping cost into the cost of the tire and the customer just pays for the one price and it will not charge for the shipping since it will be automatically figured into the price of the tire

so yes this may be the best way for me to do this less confusing for me and the customer

so im leaving this for open discussion i need feedback on what the consumers think of this idea i have thanks
calvin

·
Registered
373 Posts
Calvin,

Ill be needing some tires in a few weeks, can you give me a price w/ shipping (roughly i know its hard to guess the shipping) to 40324 on a pair each of

P/N # 523301 23x8.5-12 big biter's for the rear
and
p/n# 5114011 12x6.5-8 Turfmasters for the front

Thanks!

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Calvin,

Ill be needing some tires in a few weeks, can you give me a price w/ shipping (roughly i know its hard to guess the shipping) to 40324 on a pair each of

P/N # 523301 23x8.5-12 big biter's for the rear
and
p/n# 5114011 12x6.5-8 Turfmasters for the front

Thanks!

actually i have the free freight coupon generated and active on our site i priced outdoor and priced ,mandd and they both show over 90.00 on the 523301 tires my price will be $ 87.61 each tire for the 523301 but i just got to add that to the store there may not be any picture but i am going to see about putting a picture together

keep in mind any orders over $ 150.00 get free freight this is the coupon code to use for that special offer

J820-3YE7-155Q

this can be used 999,999 times try getting free freight from other online stores thats where they make there money at but im trying to help folks save money and still help me pay my bills each month in the long run

hope this helps you out the price on the other tires are $ 39.15 each that one is on our store

thanks and look forward to talking further

calvin

also to get the free freight got to register a account on store and where it says membership choose MTF membership group and click the join or sign up button i will then get a email telling me someone has applied to join membership so i can go in and approve the membership then this coupon will work otherwise it will say a error msg

and when placing a order must be logged on to your acct otherwise it will think you are a non registered customer

keep in mind also you have a benifit from registering cause mtf members have a 5 % store discount applied to there account

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
john keep in mind any orders over $ 150.00 if it be tires blades or anything else gets that free freight im only offering that to MTF members at this time so in order for to get this must register a account on store and let me know its you or who ever reads this post then you will be approved for MTF pricing group see i have specials on a catalog that only MTF registered members on my site can see only so in order to see them specials must register and sign up for mtf member special membership
group

just simply read the post above this one and you will see the coupon code and this is good till next december of 2009 pass the word about that to other mtf members if you dont mind doing that for me

lets just say i will pay the freight bill for someone doing business with me for there parts needs

of that price quantity

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sounds good Calvin. It'll be the middle of May, and Ill be ordering the set from ya.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi Calvin,

I just ordered a pair of rims for my X475 last week and I am looking for a pair of HD Field Trax in 26 X 12.00 - 12
I didn't see them on your website. What would the cost be for a pair?
Thanks!!
Zee

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Hi Calvin,

I just ordered a pair of rims for my X475 last week and I am looking for a pair of HD Field Trax in 26 X 12.00 - 12
I didn't see them on your website. What would the cost be for a pair?
Thanks!!
Zee
$ 235.88 with Free shipping

the reason you dont see them on there is they are a ATV tire considered to be
i have not added ATV tires yet on the store

but i would have to special order them from distributor the distributor dont stock that particular tire

thanks
calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the quick reply! Could you tell me what the ply rating is on them, 2 or 4?
Thanks again!!
Zee
2 on the ply rate each tire weighs about 20 some lbs

1 - 16 of 16 Posts