My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Old Iron......Forever
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea, they probably are, but I've never priced these type of ag tires and they come with the wheels I believe.

But the price for them is $75 each with the wheel, so they would be half of new price or better?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
35,770 Posts
I paid about $80 for a brand new Super Lug about 3 months ago! That would be a good deal if the wheels fit your tractor!

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts
Just paid $184 including mounting for a pair of tru powers in that size,so with rims included that's not a bad deal if they fit your tractor.

·
Old Iron......Forever
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies.....I want them to fit on my Bolens HT-23. I got to check the bolt pattern, and I've contacted the seller to see when I can go look at them. It was not indicated what they came off of, but my guess is the pattern will be the same. It is the offset of the the rim that might be the problem. But if I get them, it'll be nice to not have to dismount my original tires and just set them in a rack somewhere for later use or sell them. Just depends, I guess.

·
Old Iron......Forever
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, I was relieved that didn't get them....I saw the size after I found out they had already sold. So I had gone out to get the exact size so I could do a Epay search, and was surprised at both the size of the tires,as well as the wheels being 6 lug. So I am so impressed with my HT-23. I'm still doing engine swap out, as I have time. I work nights, so I sleep a lot of the day away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts