My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am breaking down the carb for cleaning on my recent acqusition (10324). Don't know if it needs a complete rebuild so I and wanted to know if the carb rebuild kit (kit p/n 107-4607) and a mikuni jet (p/n 09492-42018) are the same for the 10324 as for the 10323? I am having trouble locating these for the 10324 on the RCPW site? Anyone order both from them-the kit and the mikuni jet?

As an alternative, can anyone direct me to a partslook part number for gasket/diaphram kits as well-in case all the carb needs is a cleaning and reassembly? I can't seem to find them on RCPW for my 10324 or 10304.

Thanks (rookie learning to swim here).
George

·
LAWN-BOY-AHOLIC
1,349 Posts
I have both, they are the same. Go to Lawnboy.com and use their look up parts area. My dealer is impressed everytime I come in with the Toro/LB part number.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have both, they are the same. Go to Lawnboy.com and use their look up parts area. My dealer is impressed everytime I come in with the Toro/LB part number.
I did and went in with the part numbers, the guy fell off his stool!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Is this a V engine? If so, I have a complete carb that supposedly leaks fuel. It came off the 10201 I'm using now. I didn't bother going thru it, as I had a perfect one sitting on the shelf ready to go on.

·
Castor Freak
2,167 Posts
Nope, this is a duraforce engine, an E. it uses a different carb setup compared to the V-engine. Thanks for the offer of helping GTP out though.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope, this is a duraforce engine, an E. it uses a different carb setup compared to the V-engine. Thanks for the offer of helping GTP out though.
Thanks guys for all the offers of help. I got the carb off cleaned and reassembled. Cleaned the rest of the mower and making some final twekas hopefully it'lll run tomorrow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts