My Tractor Forum banner

Where are You ??

881 - 900 of 900 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello fellow Canadian, I am the proud owner of 2 old tractor that need fix, a columbia and a yard machine, I am very excited for the yard machine since it is a briggs opposed twin

·
Registered
68 Posts
not yet, one isn't even pickup yet, the trailer was too small for 2 tractor and the yard machine cutting deck is so wide we need to remove it so it can fit in the trailer, the other one is in storage, since I need part for part for it, but cannot find the model number, don't worry, I'll post pick of the yard machine as soon as possible, maybe this weekend or the following one

·
Premium Member
Many I fix them all
555 Posts
Hello from Kingston ontario Canada..I am a self taught small engine tech started turning wrenches at the age of 8 with my father..He was a millwright..I took every tech class I could take in high school and became a automotive technician got bored with the automotive trade and went back to the basics and got my small engine tech certification.
I own and operate my own small engine shop that offers repairs and sells used equipment..We specialize in sears craftsman, husqvarna, poulan pro,anything AYP.and of course John deere ...I don't like MTD but I will fix them lol ..thanks for the add

Reactions: Brianf and poncho62

·
Premium Member
Many I fix them all
555 Posts
Reactions: poncho62

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,

Just signed in from the Shuswap area of British Columbia - and it's my birthday today :)

I go by scaredychicken, and yes ... lots of chickens (and eggs), rabbits, dogs, a horse. Hobby Farming, and I do Taxes and Bookkeeping from my home office

retired from Community Corrections

married for 25 yrs, anniversary in a few days. Three adult adopted children in their 20's

my tractor toys:
1988 John Deere LT 160 lawn tractor, 2wd, mower bags, yard trailer
2006 Arctic Cat 400 ATV - snowblade, 4wd
2018 Kubota BX23S (tractor, loader, backhoe, 4wd) and some modifications to assist me (mobility issues), has Quick Attach, Grapple, Box Blade, Auger, Rotary Mower
1969 Jacobsen Super Chief 1450 lawn tractor - after a 3 yr search, I found and bought this one earlier this week. Need to get it home still.

I think I'll leave it at that for the introduction today. Cheers.

·
Premium Member
Many I fix them all
555 Posts
Welcome from Kingston ontario 🇨🇦

·
Registered
4 Posts
New from Dawson Creek area.own a 2520 JD fel, under mount mower, tiller, and pallet forks. Built grapple for loader this past winter. Just finished mini dozer. 3 cyl.kubota diesel engine, hydrostatic drive from an old swather, 6 way hyd. dozer., rubber excavator tracks. Posted on tractorbyenet.
Self taught welder/machinist/fabricator 75 years young. Happily married 52 years.
Welder,Lathe,milling machine,cnc plasma table.

·
Premium Member
Many I fix them all
555 Posts
Hello from Thunder Bay, Ontario. I'm currently using a grandfather's older Husqvarna LTH-130 for yard work. Seems to be a fine old machine, is there a way to find out for sure which year my LTH 130 is?
Welcome from Kingston ontario....do u see any identification tags anywhere look under the seat ...post a pic as well

881 - 900 of 900 Posts