My Tractor Forum banner

Where are You ??

861 - 880 of 900 Posts

·
OLD TIRED CDN. MECHANIC
9,051 Posts
Hello from Saskatchewan on beautiful Last Mountain Lake!
:Welcome1:Welcome Rocketron, we need more representation from the west.:thThumbsU

"A Mountain and a Lake", sounds like a beautiful place to live.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I'm learning small engine/lawn mower repair from scratch, with no mechanical training to speak of. Hoping some might offer advice, manuals, tips on finding manuals for my 20+ year old, no-name machines. I've decided that this summer is the summer where I rid myself of ignorance on this topic.

From Québec, Canada.

·
Registered
102 Posts
G'day everyone... I'm here from Franktown, Ontario... Driving a John Deere D140... Cuts about 4 acres once a week...
Hope to get to know everyone around here...Till then... Have yourself a good one...
Cheers

Reactions: poncho62

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
14,103 Posts
G'day everyone... I'm here from Franktown, Ontario... Driving a John Deere D140... Cuts about 4 acres once a week...
Hope to get to know everyone around here...Till then... Have yourself a good one...
Cheers
Hi Grumpy, and welcome from Saskatchewan! I just finished cutting my .75 acres last night with my ‘88 JD 160.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Joining this group in case I run into problems with my lawn mower that I can't fix myself. I have a Craftsman II 12.5 HP riding mower dating from the 1990s, and a Craftsman self-propelled push mower (944.365770) with a Honda 5.5 HP engine. I just scanned the 52-page manual for the ride-on mower, C944.603220. It is a huge (30MB) file but I'm willing to post it to this forum if that's allowed.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thank you for the welcome's...

&

Joining this group in case I run into problems with my lawn mower that I can't fix myself. I have a Craftsman II 12.5 HP riding mower dating from the 1990s, and a Craftsman self-propelled push mower (944.365770) with a Honda 5.5 HP engine. I just scanned the 52-page manual for the ride-on mower, C944.603220. It is a huge (30MB) file but I'm willing to post it to this forum if that's allowed.
Ian, I am new to, looks like an alright place to hang our hats... suck back a few suds, and intake as much as we can...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Somewhat more guy here. First registered back in 2013, forgot my user name but came back this year. From West central sask. Nice to see all the Canadians!

861 - 880 of 900 Posts