My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had about 200 birds in the field next to my house. Couldn't get them all in one picture. Yesterday I heard a big racket and they all took off and when I looked outside there was a coyote in the middle of the field but he didn't get one.

Attachments

·
Registered
609 Posts
Nice pics of the birds, send em down my why when they leave! I will give em a place to stay.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In your freezer I bet.:thThumbsU

·
Registered
609 Posts
RGR! Have not had a nice fresh goose, or duck for that matter for about 5 years. Have not really tried to find any place to hunt em since I moved. The first couple would go in the smoker, the rest in the freezer:)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice pics, let me know if you need anyone to help get rid of a few!:fing32:
Here's a couple more, I'll just fatten them up and send them down to you.
They're letting me get closer to them, not time for the 12 gauge yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
A fellow i know grabbed one at a local waterfront park one evening. Thought he was going to get a free meal, got a pretty good thrashing before he could let it go. We stlll get a good laugh about it. lol

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
A fellow i know grabbed one at a local waterfront park one evening. Thought he was going to get a free meal, got a pretty good thrashing before he could let it go. We stlll get a good laugh about it. lol
I'm sure the average person has no clue how mean a bird that size can be.. It sure is fun watching someone grab one and think they are the one in control..

·
Registered
609 Posts
I have grabbed one in a friends back yard that wouldn't leave his dogs dog house, they put up a heck of a fight, but are no match for the fight a swan puts out, they can deal out a good punch.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I hate them things! All they do is eat and poop. There ain't enough meat on'em to even bother with.

I like using a 5ft piece of 1" black plastic well pipe, and wack'em across the neck.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,935 Posts
I hate them things! All they do is eat and poop. There ain't enough meat on'em to even bother with.

At least they're prettier than garbage gulls! NO good eating on THOSE at all, AND they're MUCH more vindictive! Tried chucking stuff at them one time while unloading at the dump, got them all riled up, then they all came after my truck and shat all over it!

·
Registered
609 Posts
I got my Britt in London ON, almost wasn't let back into the states on the way home.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts