My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic, havent seen it in person. I had someone go by and he said it says sears suburban on it. Any info about this tractor would be greatly apprectiated.

Attachments

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
david bradley 725 suburban! circa 1960-63 ish. has a 3pt, with a bottom plow and grader blade. buy it if you can

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How is the parts availability for this tractor. I really want the rear attachments for my case 446, but this could be another redo project in the making if the engine isnt toast.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
parts? dunno. i would imagine whatever you need is available. the nice thing about sears is that most parts from 60 to 80 are interchangeable with some modifications

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
Buy it!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If the price is right im definetly gonna get it. I think this thing would be awesome looking when fixed back up to new condition. Here is some before and after pics of the case i fixed up. If i get it, i guess yall will have a new frequent poster in the sears group.

Attachments

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
Ya buy it.
There a bit rare.
And you would be welcomed here.
Ya, buy it. You will like it alot.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I would probably buy it too but I wouln't be too optimistic about getting "new" parts. At best you can probably get engine parts, and some seals and bearings, most everything else will be NLA. It doesn't use the more common hi-lo trans, rather it has a cast-iron trans with a variable speed, if I remember correclty, at least my '64 Suburban does.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts