My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Deere Ya
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys...

I've got a 110 that's been sitting in my garage for years. I'm planning to clean it up and repaint it. I was thinking about selling it but I'm more inclined to keep it as it's in great mechanical shape and it's just a cool looking tractor. I'm the 2nd owner...bought it from a John Deere mechanic in Orange County NY about 20 years ago. He took fantastic care of it as did I.

I was hoping someone can tell me how old it is.

Serial number is 311332. It's the 8 HP model.

I also had the snow thrower for it (37A) but sold that separately a few years ago. I've since upgraded to a 345 and then traded that in this year for my X728.

·
It's not easy being green
348 Posts

·
I Deere Ya
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone know what this could be worth? I also have the original owners manual that came with it. The tractor is in good condition now...I plan to get it to excellent condition within a year. Will post pictures when I get around to taking some "before" shots.

Thanks...Jim

·
Super Moderator
33,613 Posts
They're pretty common and unless you have hydraulic or electric lift on one even in near mint condition you probably wouldn't get more than about $700 - $900 for it. Can find them around here in pretty good shape for $350 - $500. Add $300 to those prices if you have hydraulic or electric lift though.

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
OK, but she has to pay her own way.:sidelaugh
:sidelaugh:sidelaugh I was thinking along the same lines, more particularly that I have a 185 in the barn that is kind of lonely....:fing32:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts