My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to make a disc with Nephew Tommy's prank calls and wondering how I would do that. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
If you are looking to get the audio from Youtube, get yourself a free sound capture program from Download.com or any other trusted freeware source. You can capture any audio that goes through your sound card.

·
Banned
864 Posts
i just wanted to tell you that is NOT legal at all
a friend of mine did it and got fined 2,000,000

just letting you know
cap

·
Banned
864 Posts
i'm sorry (error on my part) i meant 2thousand not 2 mil.

he had to pay it

and i thought you were talking about copying music

and in that case it is legal

sorry for the misunderstanding

·
Alfa Twin Cam Power
1,201 Posts
I don't think that there's an issue with downloading from YouTube. Just don't download anything that's copyrighted. And for God's sake don't sell it on eBay.

I got the downloader that I use from Download.com. I was going to post a link but I don't remember which one it is. Looks like they are all good.

·
So little time.....
564 Posts
Mp3ify.com...website itself does it, no need to download a program.

Rips audio tracks out of YouTube videos. NOT TO BE USED on copyrighted music, soundtracks, etc. But, it will serve the purpose you need it to i.e. make a CD of NON-copyrighted material.

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
I don't think that there's an issue with downloading from YouTube. Just don't download anything that's copyrighted.
FYI,

Everything is copyrighted. If you take my videos from my Youtube channel and use them somewhere else without my permission, or save them, you are technically in violation of the copyright.

Just saying....

·
Banned
864 Posts
FYI,

Everything is copyrighted. If you take my videos from my Youtube channel and use them somewhere else without my permission, or save them, you are technically in violation of the copyright.

Just saying....
That's what I was saying :sorry1:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts