My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
5,532 Posts
You posted fine this time BTW welcome to the site.
:Welcome1:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a test sorry I'm still trying to post some pictures and keep getting denied?

·
Once was a Super Member
13,694 Posts
BarnBoy Welcome!!!!! Pictures have to be under 98K to post resize!!!!

·
5,532 Posts
What are the size of the pictures?

If they are to large it will deny them and then you have to resize them. Are you on a microsoft operating system?

Greg and Mowhoward are the picture experts and you can private message them and they will help you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They uploaded fine. They were resized. I finally was able to post but no pictures followed.

·
5,532 Posts
I am going to Private message you my e-mail address and I can try for you.

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,600 Posts
Barnboy,

When they upload, and you cloose "close window" at the bottom of that window, you must save with the "save" button at the bottom of the page, NOT the "save" below the reply window. Then your pictures should show up.

Uncle Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ok i'll try again. Its been one of those computer trouble nights. Thanks for your help. Looks like a great site. I'm a tractor nut too. Glad to get started here. Ive been a member on other sites for a while. I was looking for new places to browse.

Attachments

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,600 Posts
Congrats, Barnboy. What turned out to be the problem? We can use that to help others...

Uncle Greg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont know why the picture I posted here worked. I did it just like the instructions said in the compact section lastnight and it wouldnt post pictures again. Not real sure what the problem is. :00000060: Most likley just me computers just love me. If they can be broke I can break it. Ha Ha :00000060:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts