My Tractor Forum banner

Can I check the hours on my LT155?

344 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Sergeant
I am thinking of selling my JD LT155 Mower. Is there a way I can check how many hours it has done?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Hi Stu from Oz
Font Building Triangle Skyscraper Art
Good to have you come all this way to join us here.....without a Hobbs meter (or some other hour meter), there is no way of telling what hours the engine has racked up
Welcome! If the hood isn't cracked or broken and the deck isn't falling apart, then it's in pretty good condition and should sell pretty easily.
If It doesn't have an Hour Meter already installed, No real way to check and Just mention that in your for sale add No Hour Meter. If Bought new, How Long does it Take to Mow Your Yard and How Many times a week did You Mow, Say 1/2 Hr once a week for a Year is 26 Hrs a year & say it a 2001 Model that would be about 572 Hrs estimated (y)
I am thinking of selling my JD LT155 Mower. Is there a way I can check how many hours it has done?
I wouldn't write "Has no hour meter", as some people may think it should have, and was removed. I wouldn't mention anything about the hour meter in the ad, and if someone asks about hours, "It didn't come with one." and maybe give your estimate for how many hours you used it.
Well I see it all the time In ad's that a Machine doesn't Have an Hr Meter
I wouldn't write "Has no hour meter", as some people may think it should have, and was removed. I wouldn't mention anything about the hour meter in the ad, and if someone asks about hours, "It didn't come with one." and maybe give your estimate for how many hours you used it.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts