My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an older four cylinder diesel motor in a Royer topsoil machine. The exaust is on the left side and has 2 glow plugs. The valve cover has 2 nuts holding it on. I have pictures but cannot upload them here.

·
Senior MTF Poster
13,165 Posts
Well I see you were able to post, it is in the Introductions Forum is the reason. You will have better luck starting a new thread in a more appropriate forum now that you have your Introduction out of the way. You can likely upload your pictures now or someone will help you if you have trouble. I'll bet Kbeitz will know what your engine is if no one else does.

Walt Conner

·
Super Moderator
33,631 Posts
Jaybird, to attach a photo you just need to select "Go Advanced" and then "Manage Attachments" that will bring you to the place where you can attach photos. Browse to the photo on your computer you want to upload then hit the "Upload" button. You can do each picture one at a time. When done uploading close the window and then submit the thread.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Where is go advanced? ....ok..found that..when I click on browse it does not take me to my gallery..

Im doing this on my phone...should it work?
Thx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts