My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a local classified today that said it was for garden tractor attachments. It was unclear what was being sold. My favorite kind of ad. My son works near where they were located and stopped by after work. I told him to get them if they looked like good pieces. He thought they looked good and handed over a hundred dollars for the lot.
Here's what I got for my hundred bucks. First is the turn plow. There is no ID tag. I'm not sure of the make or size (10"?). It looks like the hitch mount is homemade. 2nd is the most interesting. Can anyone tell me who may have manufactured it. The two bars running to the hitch look homemade. It has two 4-12" discs for each side. Also has what appears to be 3 - discs that close rows? And plows for making furrows or cultivating. 3rd a box a misc, parts and sweeps. 4th a home made rear blade. The hitch attached to it is a Brinley. Thanks for lookng. Allen

·
Registered
406 Posts
the sleeve hitch on the blade looks like it might be for a Bolens tube frame.

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
I agree with modaone. I also think that blue hitch in the 3rd picture is a homemade sleeve hitch for a Bolens tube frame.
That plow looks like a plow for a Bolens or Simplicity walk-behind tractor modified for a riding tractor.
Dave

·
Registered
297 Posts
that molboard and cultivator and disk (first and second pictures) are defiantly David Bradley well they were til they were modified to who knows what that a guarantee a DB product

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
That sleeve hitch is definitely for a tube frame Bolens. It is worth at least 3/4 of the total you paid on a good day.

Jason

1 - 5 of 5 Posts