My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
My True Colors-Red+Silver
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling all MF 1855 owners. I am looking for you to show off you tractors, or projects.:wwp: :wwp: :wwp:

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, i saw that stuff and hae followed that thread about your MF 1855. BTW, how is that coming? I wanted to see how many people on this site have these. I might try to gey one myself if my parents ever let me be about my tractors, which they won't.:praying: Oh well, hope to see an update on yours sometime. It looks really cool.:greendr: Good luck:thThumbsU

·
I bleed M-F red
787 Posts
Yeah, i saw that stuff and hae followed that thread about your MF 1855. BTW, how is that coming? I wanted to see how many people on this site have these. I might try to gey one myself if my parents ever let me be about my tractors, which they won't.:praying: Oh well, hope to see an update on yours sometime. It looks really cool.:greendr: Good luck:thThumbsU
I'm completly side tracked again. The county I live in is trying to plan an office park in the middle of my sleepy rural village. All my spare time has been used up organizing our community to fight the man.:banghead3
If your interested, you can visit our new site. Grass roots restistance at it's finest.... www.no2rezone.com
I'll keep the updates coming when I get back to it. :trink39:

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That sounds good olcowhand.

I'll take a look at the website to see whats going on. It sounds like you mught have a good shot. my parents have recently had a similar problem with a restaurant that closed across the street from our house and what will take its place-a Dunkin Donuts or Mary-Lou's or what ever. Good luck and I hope you win.:thThumbsU

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
That sounds good olcowhand.

I'll take a look at the website to see whats going on. It sounds like you mught have a good shot. my parents have recently had a similar problem with a restaurant that closed across the street from our house and what will take its place-a Dunkin Donuts or Mary-Lou's or what ever. Good luck and I hope you win.:thThumbsU
That be Todd fighting the zoning. I hope he wins it too!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I've had my 1855 since 94, bought it from the dealer who had taken it home new for his own use. Got the FEL, tiller, mmm, and rough cut mower as a package deal. The hour meter had quit at 1200?? hrs, the new meter now shows over 1400 hrs and she's still going strong. The paint has gotton bad, I need to do a complete redo on it first chance I get.

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lookin good, just a bit low on actual pictures though. Sounds like you got a good deal butchs hobby.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts