My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw a cab on cl a few weeks ago for 300.00 and I wanted one for my 8199kt which this one was on before...I waited about a week or so and thought I did not really want one that bad...huh...then when I called to come and look at it ( I waited too long) the guy said someone was coming to look at it tomorrow and said since he had not heard from me and thought I was not interested...the fellow that came to look at it did not take it...he just wanted the glass and seals for it for another cab but said it was not going to work...why did he not just go buy some seals and polycarbonate...so I looked at it and it does need a wiper, fan, lights and interior kit...made by cozy cab and they are 30 miles from me...I think they are very spendy though...any one know of a good source just shoot me an email...the 814 with the kwik way loader on the trailer came from a garage today also...you can read about it on my kwik way loader post...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Wow, very nice. And some people say all the good Gravely stuff is on the east coast. :)

Rick

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well sometimes it is just a matter of time and the good items get turned over...for all my gravelys it will be about 10 years before I start to sell them and then another turnover will begin...I am sure there are a lot of good gravelys out there in barns and garages just waiting to be sold...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts