My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking on craigslist for cabs and i see one comes up for sale.. its on a older 216, does anyone know if this cab is close to fitting on a 318 . i dont even care if i have to custom make a peice to go around the hood if thats the problem with fittement

·
Diesels are awesome!
4,449 Posts
They are two completely different frame and fender pan mounts. It would be too much modification to be worth it in the end. Just keep looking.

·
Registered
684 Posts
im looking on craigslist for cabs and i see one comes up for sale.. its on a older 216, does anyone know if this cab is close to fitting on a 318 . i dont even care if i have to custom make a peice to go around the hood if thats the problem with fittement
well there is a cab in sw lower Michigan for a 318 for 600 bucks you can buy lol its mine I got for sale and it will fit your 318 with no mods at all.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So from what I'm reading ur saying the filler kneck is not the problem. It's the whole thing. Then I also read somewhere it was just the dual brakes that would interfere with the fitment. Where r u in michigan. Might be interested

Sent from the MTF Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts