My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many Bx 1850 owners out their? Pros and cons on on you tractor.
Ive had mine about a month now not to happy with the quick stop in reverse but othe than that seems like a very good unit.:thThumbsU

·
Registered
59 Posts
warcloud,
bx1850,all around, good little tractor with the exception of the flawed transmission issue (which kubota told my dealer, that there is not a fix for . . . ). i took a hit with the real or imagined kubota assistance dollars and traded into a much smoother, more powerful bx2360 (now, i will purchase a reverse rotation tiller and post hole digger).
good luck with your bx, it's a very solid workhorse. shrekbelly

·
Registered
16 Posts
How many Bx 1850 owners out their? Pros and cons on on you tractor.
Ive had mine about a month now not to happy with the quick stop in reverse but othe than that seems like a very good unit.:thThumbsU

I have a BX1850. I'm NOT happy with it because of the transmission. It must have been designed by a committee of lawyers, accountants and John Deere covert operatives.

I’m trying to sell mine, but the market has dropped out for these 50 series BX units. With all the other problems (no hydraulics at idle, plastic fit/finish, etc.), dealer buy-backs, and over-supply of used it’s not a good resale market. I figured I lost about $2,000 on this lemon tractor with 50 hours. Thanks Kubota…you guys are great!!

Sell it if you can! And sell it fast!! It’s only going to get worse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts