My Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't feel like going out and buying a new carb. I am just wanting to buy an ok used one. If anyone has one for sell tell me and how much do you want for it.

Yes, I know it's in this section of the forum mods. I thought it would be easier for someone to reply since it's for my brand of tractor :)

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I don't feel like going out and buying a new carb. I am just wanting to buy an ok used one. If anyone has one for sell tell me and how much do you want for it.

Yes, I know it's in this section of the forum mods. I thought it would be easier for someone to reply since it's for my brand of tractor :)
just fix yours... all ya need is a nut and bolt for crying out loud!!

soundguy

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
As long as you have the carb body they are not all that hard to rebuild. If you buy a used one 8 time out of 10 it's going to need a rebuild anyway. I've never bought a use one and slapped it on and had it run great. Seems they all atleast need a good cleaning out and if your going to open it up anyway you might as well rebuild it and do it right. Didn't you had this carb problem since last year?

Kirk

·
Cal Fire Air Tanker Pilot
143 Posts
Yes, he bought a new one I though too. And if I remember correctly he had a lot of crap in his tank that plugged all the filters and some of that micro crap could have plugged a jet that might be causing his problem now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.