My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
built her a crooked playhouse using mostly recycled materials, had to by a bit of cedar and a couple sheets of osb. turned out pretty good i think.
dave

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Had to look to see where you were, with her all bundled up in August.

Sure seems like she loves it!

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
I'm guessing it's a lot harder job to make it look out of whack like that than it is to build it straight. Nicely done Dave. It looks like a story book picture, and she looks happy in it. :fing32:

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts
That is so cool! I'm betting she will have lot's of happy memories from playing in it,congrats on a job well done!:thThumbsU

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks, she a little young for it ( 2 1/2) i think she'll play more with it next year
i think i used about 20% more materials and about 50% more time building it all crooked, next time i'm building it plumb and square ( at least as close as i can get it :) )
dave

·
close enuff works for me
3,123 Posts
Very nice play house ,,, you are a good dad...building something "crooked" is much tougher than sguare and straight...:thThumbsU

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
[QUOTE..building something "crooked" is much tougher than sguare and straight...[/QUOTE]

OH! I didn't realize he built it like that on purpose. It looks like all the stuff I ever tried to build.:trink40:

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Dave.. you better buy a better level... Your wife said that thing started out strait and plumb...

BTW whats with the trusses on your trailer???? Making a holiday trailer????

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the trusses are for my mobile chicken coop, i'm going to sell really fresh eggs at work

lord knows i love my wife, but she's not really the one to ask about building stuff......

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts