My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Nice Job :fing32: How many wabbits do you have ?

That is something that has been on my list for a LONG time

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
I need to add on to my hutch. I want another rabbit but the hutch I have is too small for 2 rabbits. Actually the hutch is a decent size 24" deep by 60" long I think, but the rabbit is FAT.

Attachments

·
GramPa
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
13 and counting=9 eight weeks old, plus the Sire and *** to this litter, another doe for breeding, and a mutt floppy ear dwaft that was being given away, as he was not show quality. Hope you get a chance to scratch raising wabbits off your list soon Ken.

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
13 and counting=9 eight weeks old, plus the Sire and *** to this litter, another doe for breeding, and a mutt floppy ear dwaft that was being given away, as he was not show quality. Hope you get a chance to scratch raising wabbits off your list soon Ken.
Building a big Hutch is on that list .. We HAD two rabbits up till a week ago.. The one had free run of the back porch .. the other was kept in a small hutch .. But when my wife was cleaning it .. the one in the hutch got out .. and killed the more friendly social one .. Broke my wife and kids hearts ..

He killed him with one bite on the face .. a few hours later he was dead ..

We are going to get a few more in the fall .. :fing32:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
We had a rabbit that was a little sob, growled at ya everytime you gave her food. I don't miss that one ...................

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
that sounds like jealousy at its fineness.I had a big rab once .it got so cold he froze to death.plenty of hay in the coop.should of used straw.alot warmer.

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Building a big Hutch is on that list .. We HAD two rabbits up till a week ago.. The one had free run of the back porch .. the other was kept in a small hutch .. But when my wife was cleaning it .. the one in the hutch got out .. and killed the more friendly social one .. Broke my wife and kids hearts ..

He killed him with one bite on the face .. a few hours later he was dead ..

We are going to get a few more in the fall .. :fing32:
Did ya get rid of killer? I didn't realize (i never had wabbits) that those fuzzy things where that mean...:Stop: last time i stop for one running across the road.. :greendr:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Good grief! killed it? I never knew they could be that way.

One question. Why do you raise rabbits? For the meat? fur? or just pets?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts