My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
deevemon
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep finding new uses for the JBsr with the HT-23. Don't let anybody tell you that this is not one useful attachment for these fine tractors!

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Having a Jonny bucket or a FEL is like having a hired man.

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Very nice for sure. Someday an FEL may be in my hands....

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Yeah, having a FEL is like having an air compressor. You wonder why you went so long without one. Fine lookin' melons ya got there. :trink40:

·
deevemon
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, having a FEL is like having an air compressor. You wonder why you went so long without one. Fine lookin' melons ya got there. :trink40:
yeah, one of my weaknesses - I like the fine melons :)

Thanks for all the responses.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Now let's not get silly here ok? My response was merely for the harvest you have.

·
Registered
829 Posts
That tractor makes the mouth water and the melons look good to.LOL

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
That does look good.

You could also load it with ice cubes and beer and use it to serve at a barbecue.:trink40::trink40::trink40:

·
deevemon
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now let's not get silly here ok? My response was merely for the harvest you have.
:lalala:

Thanks for your compliments, freebird. Have a good one!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
That is a great picture Dave, the contrast and the way you took it, that should be a winner come this fall, that is really cool nice job.

·
deevemon
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is a great picture Dave, the contrast and the way you took it, that should be a winner come this fall, that is really cool nice job.
Thanks, BOSMECH. For me, taking a good picture is just luck. I point and shoot and hope for the best. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts