My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
They seem awful cheap to me .. I guess it would depend on what exactly you plan on using them for ... anything heavy ?? I would surely pass on the cheapies

I just paid $450.00 for a USED set of pallet forks for my bobcat .. new ones were twice that price for decent ones ..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats what i thought looking at them. i'd be lifting 600#-1000#. if'n i found a used set of proper pallet forks for 450 like you did i'd jump on them too. what worried me was messing up the bucket.

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
I bought a pair of clamp on ( pinch bolt) forks mfg. by sundown last year. Mine are rated for 1000# and they have a 2000# set available. I use mine mainly for stones and rocks as I specialize in stone masonry ( walls and patios) and they are great. Easy to put on and take off, have lifted a flat stone that was 4x6x4" thick with no problem with the teramite. My only limits so far has been what the tractor will lift. Use one as a boom pole or you can position them anywhere on the bucket as close or as spread as you need, but I put mine on the thicker steel where the pistons are attached to the bucket. In fact , when I sold the teramite, I kept them for the next one ( no special brackets or hardware ) and I paid $ 400 plus tax with a warranty . No craigslist or eBay hassles. If this counts as a review, I'd easily give them a 9.5 out of 10.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts