My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a bumper / weight bracket / brush guard for my 300. I think alzwelding used to make these but their website appears to be down. Does anyone know where I can find one of these that will fit a 300 I seem to only see them for the 318?

Thanks,
Robert

·
Citizen of Earth
15,955 Posts
I'm about 95% sure that if it will fit a 318, it will fit a 300. I have an early 316 (single cylinder Kohler 16 HP) which is a 300 that got renamed when they introduced the 312 and I have a later 316 (twin cylinder Onan) which was the little brother to the 318 and my front attachments swap between both tractors. I have a front plow, snowblower, dethatcher, wood chipper that all work on either tractor. Sadly the rears of both tractors are different enough that not all rear attachments fit both.

·
Parts collector
4,277 Posts
All front attachments for the 120, 140, 300, 312, 314, 316, 318, 322, 332 will interchange with each other.
The rear attachments from the 300- to the single cylinder 16hp 316 interchange.
The rear attachments on the Onan twin powered 316 to the 332 the rear attachments interchange.

Reactions: bontai Joe

·
Super Moderator
17,360 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a bumper / weight bracket / brush guard for my 300. I think alzwelding used to make these but their website appears to be down. Does anyone know where I can find one of these that will fit a 300 I seem to only see them for the 318?

Thanks,
Robert
alzwelding
Sadly Al Passed on some time ago

You May want to talk to this Member dternus He Can Fab a lot and He also Has a eBay Page D&L Creative Concepts | eBay Stores (y)

Reactions: bontai Joe

·
Premium Member
7,052 Posts
I have one made from ALZ, I'd be more than willing to sell, however, shipping from Columbus Ohio might be painful. I'll drag it out today & take a pic or two

1 - 5 of 5 Posts