My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Red Tractor Fan
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, today while at the Brooklyn, Conn. fair, I noticed a Massey-10 there with a plow blade. Did this belong to anyone here by chance?

This was my first year going to this one and I really like the way they had the tractors on display. They had smaller "batches" of them all over the fair and not all in one huge group. It was great, I am sure most of you know the "let's GO already" from the rest of the family, right? This way I could look at them better as the family was not sick of seeing them, and you did not get "overloaded" looking at so many yourself.

Now for the garden tractor mix, man... I wish I had a camera! I think my Massey could of taken a third place or maybe second. The only two really good ones were a pair of pro-refurbed John Deere's. Almost all of the garden class was fresh from the back yard rescue condition! I think I will bring my Massey there next year for sure! The other thing I liked, was that the tractor were roped off to keep the kids off them too.

PS... If anyone is going to the Woodstock, Conn. fair next weekend, my Massey with the plow blade, and the MF10 of my neighbors will be there with my mower deck on it. I also will bring my Troy-Bilt tiller to see if they will let her in the show too. Worse case, I just trailer it back home....

·
Red Tractor Fan
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh man! I am a convert now! I missed the tractor pulls (Farm tractor) and I just found a you-tube video. They dead pull! I am so much converted to this fair over the Woodstock fair now, that was it for me! I have never been a fan of the weight moving sleds for tractor pulls.

Here is the video, great video of some good old fashion pulling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-OCHIht1aw

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
that oliver has balls!

·
Registered
534 Posts
PS... If anyone is going to the Woodstock, Conn. fair next weekend, my Massey with the plow blade, and the MF10 of my neighbors will be there with my mower deck on it. I also will bring my Troy-Bilt tiller to see if they will let her in the show too. Worse case, I just trailer it back home....

Lookin forward to the pictures of the fair, with your rigs on display.

Don't forget the camera!:fing20:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts