My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me little hound pup, mixed chocolate lab (photo in pet photo thread), somehow got a left hind leg toe broken. Friends are keeping her for us while we rent no-pet apartment, and it happened while we were away for summer work. Anyway, she is at vet now to have cast removed or checked. She gets along fine with it, trooper that she is, but we will be glad to have her back 100%. Hoping to move into house with fenced yard soon so we can take her back, but very thankful to have friends who keep her for us. I'll keep y'all posted on her progress, and try to post a photo of leg too. :praying: Is it okay to pray for ye hound, or other crit? I think so...

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
:praying: Is it okay to pray for ye hound, or other crit? I think so...
If someone says its not alright to say a good word for your pet i wanna meet em in a back alley...

Your bud will be okay i'm sure. My lab and one of my gwp's has done the same.. I gotta say you have a good friend thats willing to keep your lab for a extended amount of time. I would be proud to call a person like that a friend..:fing32:

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If someone says its not alright to say a good word for your pet i wanna meet em in a back alley...

Your bud will be okay i'm sure. My lab and one of my gwp's has done the same.. I gotta say you have a good friend thats willing to keep your lab for a extended amount of time. I would be proud to call a person like that a friend..:fing32:
Right, Team! Yes, I am blessed to have friends who are keeping her for us. They have two tiny little furry dogs they rescued, and our lab mixes in great with them. Vet took off cast yesterday, and she still favors it, but getting along fine. By the way, is that a new one for you in photo (avatar, is it called?)?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts