My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am in need of some new bearing for my PTO. From what I gather is that my mower shaft has been too long this entire time and now has eventually caused the bearings to fail from being pushed on when I raise my mowers. I pulled the housing off and saw that I have gotten extremely lucky. Both bearings are shattered, but no damage to the PTO shaft or housing. I will be doing a serious fluid change to get all the metal shavings out, but my biggest problem now is finding these bearings. Does anyone know where I can order these? I have looked at all the companies and no-one seems to have them listed. I will try and call a few tomorrow to see if they have what I need, but if anyone has any ideas/suggestions please let me know. Thanks. JD

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey, I finally found the bearings. The one place I didn't have saved in my favorites, but I do now. LMTC (Little Miami Tractor Company). I guess I will be talking to them tomorrow to get my parts on order. I sure hope the bearings are not expensive. Anyone ever had to change them? Thanks. JD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts