My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Diesel Power
1,610 Posts
Thanks for the info, a lot of good information. Mine is still in the box in the garage, so now I know what to expect. Last year I borrowed a spike aerator and had to look close to see that it did anything. Looks like this one does a great job, I can't wait to get mine going. Andy

·
Diesel Power
1,610 Posts
I received mine around the first of the month, but haven't assembled it yet. I just looked at my instructions, and mine are the same as toolin's, mostly pictures and no mention of the welds. Thanks to all of you for the assembly tips, it will help when I do get it assembled.

·
Diesel Power
1,610 Posts
I finally assembled mine today. I was glad for the tips about keeping the spoons on the side opposite of the welds, because my instructions never mentioned it. The only problem I had, I was missing the 1 1/2" bolt that attached the transport lever to the axle. One of the hardware bags was torn open in the box and bolts were scattered everywhere, I'm sure that one fell out. I was able to find a piece of threaded rod the right diameter in my junk box and used it with two nuts to replace the missing bolt. Hopefully we will get enough rain this weekend to soften the ground so I can try it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.