My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this for $100.00. It’s in rough shape. Mower deck is loud, but it runs. I figure the 80 cart is worth that. Then factor in the wheel weights and head light panel.

Plan on sandblasting the cart and repainting it and new decals. Do people really get $300.00 - $500.00 for 80 carts?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Looks like a great deal ! Yes the 80 carts are worth good money.Looks like a 317 air cleaner.
May you could post a few more pics??

·
The Gate Keeper
1,181 Posts
That's a heck of a deal. So did you have to bend the guy over to get it for that amount or did he give it willingly?

·
Registered
216 Posts
There are quite a few 110's 112's around here 100-300 bucks, I have considered buying one and repainting, but they are only bringing in 400-500 in great shape.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm picking it up in a few weeks and will post more pics when I get it home. $100.00 was the asking price.

How much is the air cleaner worth if it is in good shape? It does not come standard with the 112 I am guessing?

·
Super Moderator
35,723 Posts
That was one heck of a deal. You could get $200 - $300 for the cart without doing anything! The steel wheel weights would bring $150 and if bluespruce is correct then another $100 right there. Looks like you made out like a bandit!!!!:sterb003:

·
Super Moderator
35,723 Posts
I do not doubt your word, I just don't know what they sell for as I've never seen one on the tractor before. I learn new things on this site daily, and I thank you for some more knowledge!

·
-
1,832 Posts
The headlight panel goes for more than $100.00 on eBay.

Looks like two minor cracks in the front bezel on the hood, hoods go for $250 or so in good shape.

You're ahead if you end up parting it out.

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
Great score :fing32: Be sure to post more pics when you get it home.

·
Premium Member
9,754 Posts
:sorry1:And no that emblem doesn't count:ROF

Herd there's your tail-light !!!!!!:drunkie:

·
Certified Master Tinkerer
3,045 Posts
Herd there's your tail-light !!!!!!:drunkie:
:lalala:

Do I have to chase you through every thread?

I've got the taillights I just haven't got the time to install them :crybaby:

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts
Great find and you got one heck of a deal! The cart alone is worth more than what you gave for the whole package.:fing32:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here are some pictures of the 112 with the heavy duty air filter I picked up a few weeks ago. The air filter was missing the breather cap but I was able to buy it from the local dealership. The last one is of the 80 cart hooked up to the 110.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts