My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks Everyone! Sorry for my long inactivity, I completely forgot about this all until I stumbled on the generator tonight when I was working on a lawn tractor I came up on for free. It is running perfectly now. It actually starts on the second pull very consistently. Not much trouble at all. My gaskets seem to be holding well enough. The diaphragm may or may not have been the problem, though I replaced it. What I've found is that the screen on the pick up in the tank is just incessantly clogging up, though as I've run it a few times it's been less frequent. Poor design. The cover for the diaphragm is slightly warped and lets a tiny bit of gas leak when I put pressure on it by blowing, but when running normally it doesn't seem to leak. But it runs! That's what matters to me. Sorry I didn't get that video of the governor sooner moonhare, I actually recorded it and had trouble uploading and forgot about it. I can probably send it if you want anyway, but I know you got it working which is awesome.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts