My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the opportunity to purchase a 2014 Branson 4520C tractor with a loader and maybe a few attachments. The guy bought it in 2014 and only has 10 hours on it. Literally bought it and didn't like it(had an old JD and didn't like the "new fangled technology" so it has been sitting). Fires it up about once a month just to let it warm up and then leaves it alone. He is willing to sell it at a very low price compared to market value. Not much info out on Branson tractors. I know they are South Korean engineered/designed but assembled in the USA. There is a dealer about 35 mins from my house. I know the older ones had some cooling issues just from what I've seen on here possibly. Any info/insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I went and checked it out yesterday from the gentleman that has it. It has 34.8 hrs on it, everything is brand new condition. Nubs still on the tires, no leaks that I could see, and started at -8 degrees yesterday morning temperature. Of course it was plugged in overnight, but fired right up. Ran good, loader works as it should, and the price is right. Should have it this week hopefully!

·
Registered
727 Posts
I too have heard other Branson owners comment on how much they like their Branson's on another tractor site.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy it and if the price is that good buy it soon before others find out about it.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I too have heard other Branson owners comment on how much they like their Branson's on another tractor site.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy it and if the price is that good buy it soon before others find out about it.
Ya, I think I'm going to try to get it this week. The price is right and it's literally a brand new 2014 machine for half the price. I don't think I can go wrong. He also has a 6' or 7' 3-pt blade to go with it. So that's even better.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the deal fell apart with the couple. Wanted too much for it. So trying to get a John Deere like my original plan.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I stopped over and talked to the couple again. Struck a deal and working on getting the financing. So I will be the new owner of a 38 hr 2014 Branson 4520C. Can’t wait to get it here in the next few days or maybe yet this afternoon! Gotta get filters for it and get oil changed and new fuel filter. Hopefully it will warm up so I don’t have to freeze in the cold shed!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a Branson new in 2007. I cannot remember the model number. It is he 65 HP four cylinder Cummins B3.3 with a front end loader and 4 wheel drive. It has a little less than 500 hours and has not run in years. There is leak in the fuel ine between the saddle tanks. Cannot be reached by human hands. The tractor has to come apart to replace a 79 cent part. All I can say is when it ran it was great. Keeping it running is very difficult. Why they do not put an engine block heater in a machine sold in the frigid country of Colorado is beyond me. There is no and I repeat, No, support for these tractors. You might as well learn to speak Korean. The worst company I have dealt with. Do yourself a favor and buy a John Deere or a Kubota.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts