My Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, This is my first post! I got to tell you all about this one. I turned down a back road about 3 weeks ago drove about 3-4 miles and came into the back of a subdivison, and there was a m12 hydro sitting beside a mailbox. The yard looked nice I was thinking he put it out there for looks. It looked to be in great shape I slowed down to get a better look it was compleat and in very nice shape, and I drove on. I got home and could not for the life of me get this tractor off my mind. So the next day I went back with a trailer knocked on the door this young guy came out I ask if he would sale the tractor he said it belonged to his grandfather and it just quit right where it sat. I ask again would he sale it He said he unloaded it mowed two strips and it quit right there. I ask one more time would you sale it. He said his wife wanted it out of the yard OK HOW MUCH. I got it for $50.00 and I have smiling for 3 weeks now. O I did have to open the gas valve hehehe! And thats my story

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Welcome to MTF, glad to have you here. Congrats on your new tractor.:wwp:

·
Super Moderator
35,867 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Would have been more neighborly to have helped him out a bit! Might have made yourself a new friend!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.