My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I picked up a 755 fwd with a #52 loader yesterday.

It had engine issues that led to the PO removing the engine. While it was out, someone swiped the radiator, grill, hood supports/brackets, and who knows what little parts.

The engine is apart and will need bored + replacing whatever is missing.

I have thought about picking up an 855 w/ a 72" mower deck and swapping the engine and deck to my 755. Will they fit?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine is 4x4 with a loader that will not fit on an 855. Why not take apart a 2wd lawnmower to fix mine?

·
Registered
76 Posts
OK, I picked up a 755 fwd with a #52 loader yesterday.

It had engine issues that led to the PO removing the engine. While it was out, someone swiped the radiator, grill, hood supports/brackets, and who knows what little parts.

The engine is apart and will need bored + replacing whatever is missing.

I have thought about picking up an 855 w/ a 72" mower deck and swapping the engine and deck to my 755. Will they fit?
I believe that the 72" deck will only fit the 855 and 955 tractors. I see them advertised frequently on eBay and they always say they will fit an 855 or 955 tractor, but never mention the 755.

I have my 72" manual out at the barn and will take a look at it next time I'm there to see what it says about tractor compatability.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mad Dog. I ended up buying another 755 w the 60" mower to cannabilize. I hate to do it but I really want my 4x4 w/ loader to be complete in a hurry. I'll pass along the leftovers for someone else to repair.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts