That plow blade is the spitting image of a Craftsman from the early-mid 90's. Maybe some other brands as well.
Good catch and welcome to the forum.
Yeah, I ran the number on the ID tag (no manufacturer on it) as a MTD number just for giggles. Lo and behold, it is an MTD plow. Model number 190-840. So yeah, anyone looking for a MTD snow plow?
So far, what needs attention on the 222 is (in no particular order):
- R/R fuel tank
- Slime the tires
- New bearings for mower deck
- New drive belts for deck
- Purchase an air filter assembly
- Purchase a good used factory muffler
- Replace rubber engine mount isolators
- Rebuild carburetor
- All new fuel line, filter, and shutoff valve
- Purchase T-handle adjuster for mule drive
- Drain and replace fluids
Then, over the winter, I would like to disassemble the tractor and repaint. Also rebuild the engine while I am at it.