My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
My name is Terry. I am a member of a couple of other forums. Harley, Diesel Dodge truck, Subaru, and now here. I bought an old Gilson/Mongomery Ward garden tractor and was looking for info. Not much out there for info on this old beast. Has a 16 horse cast iron Briggs engine and hydraulic lift. Starts and runs great. I live in Minnesota and am a father and grandfather at 51 (woo-hoo).
Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I have a couple of postings in the garden tractor section, and thought it about time I stopped in here too.
"If you are not working for your own dreams, you are working for somebody else's.
terry

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome Terry. Glad you stopped by.

·
Just Have a Little Faith!
9,271 Posts
Well, maybe you can give us some info on the beast. How about starting with some pics? That old 16 horse Briggs ought to be a worker.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Terry

Glad you found us and :Welcome1: we are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,689 Posts
:Welcome1: Terry! Nice to have ya.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts