My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just about to take my lunch break yesterday and a guy pulls up and says that he hit a pipe with his mower last year and warped the deck.He parked it and used his craftsman and when he went to start it the other day it wouldnt hit a lick.He said he wanted $200 bucks for it because he was going to buy a new one today,so I wrote him a check right there.I pulled it in this morning and cleaned the carb and beat the deck shell back in shape over an anvil and she's running like a champ.I know they arent much of a mower,but with 20 hours for 200 dollars I would have been an idiot not to jump on it.

Attachments

·
Green Team !!!
468 Posts
A deal like that would make me wonder if it had been stolen ?? Sounds a bit strange to me !!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A deal like that would make me wonder if it had been stolen ?? Sounds a bit strange to me !!
Nah.He is along time customer.I remember when he bought it new from Lowes.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Nah.He is along time customer.I remember when he bought it new from Lowes.
where are you located in virginia, in mt.airy, if you have a shop or dealership would like to maybe visit.

·
Registered
297 Posts
call the cops deeretek stole a john deere ha ha ha

·
Super Moderator
36,523 Posts
Well after he joins the forum and reads this thread.........you in a heap of trouble! :ROF

1 - 10 of 10 Posts