My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Father of 8!LordHelp'sMe!
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I have this Brigs & Stratton book, which is a big help when working on those, but I'd LOVE to find its equivalent for Tecumseh engines.

Does such a book exist? And where could I look to find it??

·
Jack of All Trades
1,337 Posts

·
20,000 +posts!
20,939 Posts
I have a Tecumseh service manual that covers up to 5 HP engines,its old,probably from the 70's...friend found it in a pile of old Motors manuals at the shop he worked at,it had a price tag of 4.99 on it from a local discount store (Building 19)...its come in very handy more than once--I've seen the same book and others for larger Tecumsehs at a library a few towns away..

I think GT-80 (a member here) has uploaded quite a few Tecumseh manuals on here somewhere too!..

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
cpdonline.com used to have tecumseh 692509 manual available for free download but it seems to be gone now. It's available elsewhere for a price. Not sure if making the one one I downloaded available is legal.

·
Jack of All Trades
1,337 Posts
oops, forgot about that site. just went and downloaded a bunch of stuff, thanks
I downloaded most all of what they have. Good thing I did, Stihl and some Briggs stuff were pulled, and I sure others will disappear too. did the same with the Power Portal before the voed login was cut off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts