My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Jed2155
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Bolens GT 2000 clone GTX 20 and was wondering what the Bolens # for the tiller attachment is. Seems there is more out there for the Bolens machines. Is there any other lift brackets that must be on the tractor for the tiller to mount? Have not seen one first hand. Anyone have a tiller that will fit for sale? Thanks

·
Registered
526 Posts
my brother, velle01, has a tiller attached to his gtx20. i'm not sure the model, but if you send him a private message to find out. there are some brackets that he had to buy, and fabricate a mount for the cable lift. here is a thread on him doing that...http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=183852

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have an attachment interchangeability chart that shows the GT2000 can take a 50333 or 51333. I think you'll need the sleeve hitch attachment as well to create the pivot point for ligting and lowering. I have a 51333, sleeve hitch, and more that I used on a 5017H that has retired. I'd like to find another tractor to use them on but haven't had any luck. I would consider selling them as long as I could get some reasonable money for them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts