My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Bolens 5020H with a Kohler Magnum 20. I need to determine what serial number it is as it seems many parts change with it, but I'm not seeing a model/serial number plate on the engine. can anyone help me if there are other ways to figure this out?

My current reason is to find the fuel pump gasket for it, and it seems there are multiple.

Help is greatly appreciated!

·
jbs1257
469 Posts
I put the information in your other post on carb and gaskets but I guess you didn't see it. The sticker is on the little plate right under where the fuel line goes into the fuel pump. Here is model number followed by spec number M20QS Spec. 49508. This number is out of the Bolens 5000 series service manual. You do not need a serial number for specifics as the spec number tells the specifics. By your picture it looks like the sticker is either unreadable or missing but it is on the little metal plate on left side of engine

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put the information in your other post on carb and gaskets but I guess you didn't see it. The sticker is on the little plate right under where the fuel line goes into the fuel pump. Here is model number followed by spec number M20QS Spec. 49508. This number is out of the Bolens 5000 series service manual. You do not need a serial number for specifics as the spec number tells the specifics. By your picture it looks like the sticker is either unreadable or missing but it is on the little metal plate on left side of engine
Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.