·
5,523 Posts
Looks to be for a large frame.
Is it yours?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I bought it to put on a Deere just hated to break it up went looking for a large frame around here not to many to be found .Then I found a model 44 for a Deere and bought that, if Deere had used a model 14 I would keep it and try to find brackets for it. I would just like to be 100% shure it is for a large frame it looks like it mat have to be a 1250 or 1476 but I have not had any large frame's

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Looks identical to one I saw on a 1476 recently. Same horizontal front facing support arms for the uprights, etc.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey guys I am 95% shure this is a bolens large frame loader does anyone have any good pics of one on a tractor. I found one on a 1476 here that looks like it but the pics don't show the mounts well
here are a few of my 1886 loader let me know if you need any other angles and i can take those as well. congrats on the score!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm not at home so I can't get you any pics right now, but the brackets you show are the exact same style I have on a 1455 which is basically the same tractor you have in a 1476

·
Old Iron......Forever
3,139 Posts
That isn't the one I pm'd you about is it? I can't remember exactly what model Bolens it was that was advertised , but I saw it and thought about you guys.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Here is a pic of the one I saw:
Soooo.....you just SAW it but didn't GET it? Please inform me of where I might SEE it and I'll let you know how it turns out.:thThumbsU

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Steevo that's the pics I found the mounts look to be in the correct place but the pics does not give a good look at them. Big Al yours is different your braces come off at a angle to the front these come strait down from the loader
Craig2x2 some pics would be great if you get time

·
5,523 Posts
Al's is for the 1886 and newer large frames.

Steevo's is the one you have its for the shorter large frame like the 14** and 1250.

·
Registered
299 Posts
yes that looks identical to the one i have. I will post pics tomorrow when light out. Might i ask where it is....looking forward to another roadtrip to BFE

·
Registered
49 Posts
here are a few of my 1886 loader let me know if you need any other angles and i can take those as well. congrats on the score!!!!
So you have a separate pump for the loader? Did all the HT's have one too? Do you have some better pictures on the brackets that bolt to the tractor?

·
Eleven Year Site Sponsor
2,821 Posts
The HT's did use a separate pump for the loader. The pump mounted to the loader support arm on the right side, and was driven off an additional pulley installed behind the 3-groove pulley on the front of the engine.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Awesome,

Does the "bracket" go all the way across the front of the tractor, and could I bug you for a picture of how this thing bolts up under the middle of the tractor?

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
More pictures of underneath please? How does the pulley mount to the engine?
The pulley goes on the crankshaft, behind the 3 pulleys for the PTO. You will need to take the hood off, the gas tank and battery out and the mount for them. To get at that PTO sheave and remove it.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
It just slides onto the crankshaft with a key and set screw to hold eveything in place.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts