My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats it worth? Also have the cab and tire chains. Needs a Hydrostatic pump.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I don't know what it is worth, but it is a pretty nice tractor. Let me know if you want to sell the weights seperate.

Jason

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
A lt depends on what pump in the hydro is bad, the charge pump or the hydro pump.

·
5,523 Posts
So does it runs?
Moves at all?
How the cab?

So all you have is a cab, chains, and weights?

·
Registered
829 Posts
How much and does it have a blade?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Starts and runs great no problems there. Doesnt move at all. I have the cab and tire chains didnt say anything about weights. Everybody wants it but wont say a price 1,500 or best offer????

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
A replacement sundstrand hydro off ebay usually goes for $200-350 so take that out of the value of an $800-1000 tractor and you are looking at a value of about $500-$600 for the tractor. The cab would be a good addition that I would value at $300 or so. I would think more along the lines of $800-1000 for this package as long as I saw the engine start and run without smoke. This is just my opinion out here on the coast.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Starts and runs great no problems there. Doesnt move at all. I have the cab and tire chains didnt say anything about weights. Everybody wants it but wont say a price 1,500 or best offer????
I don't wont to bust your bubble but you have one to many numbers in the price and it is not the 5.You say the pump is out and wont move?Does the hydraulic cylinder move in/out on the tractor? if it does then it could be the pump or the bull gear in the tranny.What shape is the cab in is it a hard cab or the vinyl?So the tractor has no attachments and does not work other then runs.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
really there is no bubble to bust im just throwin it out there no one (except for one guy) will tell me what they think its worth now I got an idea. The cab is vinyl and the cylinder on the tractor will not move so would it not be the pump? Maybe im looking in the wrong direction... The tractor starts and runs great no smoke at all. It does not move nor does the cylinder move

·
Registered
704 Posts
really there is no bubble to bust im just throwin it out there no one (except for one guy) will tell me what they think its worth now I got an idea. The cab is vinyl and the cylinder on the tractor will not move so would it not be the pump? Maybe im looking in the wrong direction... The tractor starts and runs great no smoke at all. It does not move nor does the cylinder move
Hey Honchop, if you decide to sell, I may know someone who is interested.

Have you checked all the 'obvious' things to check? Does the drive shaft spin? Is the woodruff key on the shaft intact at the tranny?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Does it have enough fluid in it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All obvious bases are covered even had it apart to look at the gears they look great. Fluid is good and new type F with a good filter still no action. Its gonna take more to fix it then what I have to spend.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
If NOTHING is moving, it sounds like the gerotor is not active. There should be a cross pin holding the center pump gear to the shaft. They have a habit of shearing. The gerotor is located right at the front of the main pump body. After freeing the d/shaft from it, remove the four bolts on the front. The whole pump does not need to be freed from the axle or tractor. Just that cover plate and the oil pump gears inside. An easy thing to verify if you're interested in keeping this tractor. Also, an easy thing to repair. Parts for that are available through BJ Hydraulics. And they're located in Michigan and are super people to work with.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I appreciate everyones input and offers but the tractor is not for sale, Ive discovered with some help that the roll pin for the gerotor gear had sheared off it is now fixed and for 89 cents I might add... However I am in the market for a plow if anyone has any leads again thanks guys for the help.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Wow thats cool ...89 cents ,,,Good luck , hope you find a plow and have some fun with your new toy :) Keep posting so we can see your progress.

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Awesome fix on your tractor. These folks here on the forum are great. I'm am happy that all worked well for you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts