My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted the following in the wrong section and it was brought to my attention to post it here:

Hello everyone,
I have a bolens ht20d diesel tractor and I am looking to sell it, but I don't know what to price it at. It is in good running condition, has minor rust, has 60" mower deck, snow plow, snow cabin (holes in plastic windows), tire chains, wheel weights, and calcium filled tires for attachments. It is currently showing 225 hours of use. Can anyone give me an idea of what this is worth?

Thank You very much for your help. Below are some pics for ya!
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Is the plow hydraulically angled or manual?

·
Eleven Year Site Sponsor
2,821 Posts
HT20D's are relatively rare, especially in running condition. (The deck actually has a cut width of 54"). That diesel is also near impossible to get parts for, so in some ways that can be a minus. From the condition that I can see in the pics, I would estimate $2000-2500.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is hydraulic. It has two hoses that connect to the tractor that allow it to go up and down and angle left and right. This beast pushes snow like crazy. I would have never believed it if I didn't see it for myself.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I wouldn't take less than $2500 personally. Around here all large frames and attachments seem fairly hard to come by. And that one is in great shape, I wish I had the money to buy it off you. Why are you selling?

Jason

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy cow, that is awesome. I am selling because I don't know to much about tractors, and for the condition it is in, there is probably someone out there who would appreciate it a lot more than me. I've got 2 good years out of it. Also, my kids are begging me to buy a 4 wheeler! ha!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Best of luck with your sale.

Jason

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Nick .. I bought mine last year on e-bay for around 1800 with a mower deck, snow plow and chains .. BUT mine was and is Cherry .. not a speck of rust ..

After I bought it .. I got offers through the guy I got it from ... up to 2200

Im going to sell mine too .. just in no hurry to do so

·
Registered
1,995 Posts

·
5,523 Posts
I say around $1,500.

Yes I know its the rare HT20D but its still hard to buy parts for and its 30 years old.

What kens got his for on ebay is a very good one to price yours off from his is the best one I ever seen and it sold for less than I was thinking it would.

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
One of the Rarest Large Frames .. the HT-20D and its not sold yet ?

I waited for one to come along for YEARS before I got mine ..NOW we have had two here at MTF for sale in the past two weeks :crybaby:

SOMEBODY buy them !!! Before I start counting my piggy bank $$$ and buy them both myself :Stop:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is pretty ironic. I'm surprised since I put mine for sale there wasn't 10 of them put up at the same time. Ha!

·
Northwest PA Bolens Fan!
315 Posts
Hi Nick,

I replied to your Dubois ad...I guess you've already found the best Bolens forum on the web!

Your tractor looks great, but I just spent a $1000 bucks putting a new Honda engine in my QT-16. My wife would shoot me if I came home with this one.

I can't believe nobody has jumped all over it. Someone will, I'm sure.

Ted

1 - 19 of 19 Posts