My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a replacement carburetor for my bolens G14, i just rebuilt the motor and the needle is no good in the carb so the engine is not getting fuel, it had a Walbro LMH 4-16 on it, if anyone has a known good one or knows a good equivalent that would be great thank you so much!

·
Registered
950 Posts
Take the numbers off the car. go to Amozon or e-bay get the same carb. I know several that got carbs for there Kohler engines, they got same carb. that came factory, give it a try, my two cents.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried that and nothing comes up when i search the carb, i cant even find any info on the carb when i google it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i looked up the part number and ordered the rebuild kit, but the needle doesnt fit the seat thats in it, and its not the same needle that was in it, i think someone put a needle and seat in that didnt belong in there, not sure what to do now because i cant find the original seat to buy

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
The correct carb kit through walbro would be part #K1-LMH
Is that what you ordered?
Part # for whole carb is 631718 but has been obsolete for some years

My guess is yours is still good once we figure out where the issue is

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

That's the kit I ordered but the needle doesnt fit the seat, I know the carb is still good all the ports and jets are open and clean it just has the wrong seat in it that a previous owner put in and I can't find a place to buy a original seat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts