My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
blackjackjakexxix
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,picked up a nice Bolens 600 the other day,probably one of the cleanest tube frames I have seen in a while,can't be to many hrs on it,has a nice 32" deck,6 hp Briggs & Stratton,has had a paint job at one time,am going to list this in the classifieds,thought I would share some pics of it

Attachments

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
It is a good looker that is for sure

882 Posts
WOW thats the cleanest 600 i ever seen. is it original or has it been painted?

·
5,525 Posts
probably wrong but ain,t they supposed to be gold colored.mine is anyway.1963.not to say. maybe they made them white and all.
The newer years were like that.

·
Deceased Member
2,027 Posts
The 1962 and 63 800s were all gold, with white wheels and seat. There was a difference in the decals.

In 1964 it was the same colors as the 800: "off white" hood, and "brown" frame.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi Guys,picked up a nice Bolens 600 the other day,probably one of the cleanest tube frames I have seen in a while,can't be to many hrs on it,has a nice 32" deck,6 hp Briggs & Stratton,has had a paint job at one time,am going to list this in the classifieds,thought I would share some pics of it
Do you still have the bloens 600, if so can I get you to take a close up piucture of the ideler pulies , I am puting together a 600 I got all in a basket the double belt pullie ideler only touches one belt, is that normal??? thanks mike

·
Registered
412 Posts
Do you still have the bloens 600, if so can I get you to take a close up piucture of the ideler pulies , I am puting together a 600 I got all in a basket the double belt pullie ideler only touches one belt, is that normal??? thanks mike
I have a Bolen Husky 600. It has not been restored, so i think it all original.
I can look at it and see if i can take a pic. with out taking it all apart.
It has the 6 Hp Briggs I think its a 1962. It runs and i take it to shows. maybe some day i will restore it. I might even have a manual on this tractor

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.