My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I have posted some pics and will probably be asking alot of questions, so bear with me.
I am stripping this old girl down finally after two years and want to make her look new again. I appreciate all the comments and help I can get.

·
Eleven Year Site Sponsor
2,821 Posts
:MTF_wel2: The 1254 is a good strong tractor and will be worth the effort, I think.

What part of Maine are you from? I grew up there and still have relatives living there.

Doug

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome, I will need it! I know the basics in regards to small engines and garden tractors. I am stripping this one all the way down to its components, as you will see if I can post pics, lol. My thanks are already extended to the forum for the manuals and I received a parts list for the 1254 which will hopefully help me put her back together.
I live in Pittsfield, ME about equal distance between Augusta and Bangor off I-95.
By the way, How can I downsize photos to fit the requirements?

·
Registered
399 Posts
I installed this little Microsoft utility to re-size pictures on my Windows-XP box. (link is here) I usually re-size to 1024x768 when I post pics.

www.cnet.com is another good source for utilities. When I'm in there I always filter by "Free" and look for the highest ratings and best reviews. And I stay away from "free trial" as they eventually expire.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts