My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an X-320 with the power bagger and 48" deck. I love it in every way except its ability to pickup all the tree debris that blow out of the cedars. I had a Honda lawn tractor that would vacuum that stuff up like mad. The X320 leaves a lot behind. Does anyone know if there are high lift blades I could get or maybe I already have them with the power bagger? Any way to improve its vacuuming ability?
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
16,356 Posts
I belive there is a leave lip kit for it. But I have friends that use Gator Blades with the Powerflow baggers and they really do a excellent job with that combination.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,
I'll try the Gator blades. Are there different versions of the blade? Also where is the best place to order? Any sponsors?

·
Registered
185 Posts
My blade problem was wear due to sandy soil. I bought Gator Magnum Fusion hi lift blades, and they are holding up very well.

·
Super Moderator
16,356 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
I just got a set of the Gator Blades delivered today for my X360. I bought them from Mowpart.com.

I've bought from them before and am very happy with the prices and speed of delivery. My blades were $37.24 including shipping. If you have a 48" deck the part # is 96-354
http://www.mowpart.com/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts