My Tractor Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,410 Posts
KWDAILYD How do you like that x729? I always wanted to try one of those.... I went for a zero turn but to me your machine seems like the best of both worlds!
I had a Scag Zero turn while I was still working. It cut nice but that's all it could do and it was starting to beat me to death.

I sold it and my smaller Deere GT225 and bought the X729 and love it. It's capable of doing a lot of things I can't physically do anymore. So far no complaints. I bought it new in Oct. of 2012. About 312 trouble free hours on it so far.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I had a Scag Zero turn while I was still working. It cut nice but that's all it could do and it was starting to beat me to death.

I sold it and my smaller Deere GT225 and bought the X729 and love it. It's capable of doing a lot of things I can't physically do anymore. So far no complaints. I bought it new in Oct. of 2012. About 312 trouble free hours on it so far.
That's a really nice machine I may swap my zero turn for it someday.... I really like the DFS baggers they have an they cut great Deere has a great deck!

·
Super Moderator
15,410 Posts
Now I have to add a Bigtoolrack to the cab and snow blower I want.Then it will be complete, or will it?

·
Professional Amateur
1,269 Posts
41 - 44 of 44 Posts